IELTS [International English Language Testing System]
Which is globally accepted for people or candidates those who want to go to abroad for higher studies, or for permanent residentship (PR). It is a Compulsory test for non-native English language speaks before migrating.
There are two Kinds of test
- Academic: If any body wants to study in abroad.
- General: If any body is planning to work in abroad.
- Complete Review of the test modules Academic/General.
- Develop Your writing, Reading, Listening,Speaking Skills.
- Test of each section and assessment.
- Tips and tricks to maximize your score.
- Mock Test every week.
- Close Attention towards weak Students.
Choose your Batch Timing
Classes 5 Days a week (Monday to Friday)
7 am to 9 am
8 am to 10 am
9 am to 11 am
10 am to 12 noon
11 am to 1 pm
2 pm to 4 pm
3 pm to 5 pm
4 pm to 6 pm
5 pm to 7 pm
6 pm to 8 pm
Practice of conversation based on daily routine as meeting, office, Inquiring.